SharePoint is a tool widely used enterprise cooperation. When you work with SharePoint, increases the cost of the organization derived from their unstructured data, data protection, SharePoint are usually available for internal and external threats is an ongoing problem. User access to SharePoint data often do not meet the needs of the economy, so that unprotected sensitive data, and extranets and public sites where SharePoint face of traditional Web-based threats and hackers.
“While we would very good handle on structured data in databases, we do not have the same understanding of what is in our file-sharing and collaboration in our system,” said Neil MacDonald, vice president of Gartner Fellow. “To ensure that the exchange of confidential information on the basis of cooperation, we must first understand what to share, how and when you share it and with whom to share. But most organizations do not have this level of visibility, which creates a security hole big blind.”
SecureSphere SharePoint features include:
• Permits visibility, policy management audit: to aggregate and consolidate the rights of users on sites SharePoint, files and folders, monitoring file activity continuously, and respond when the data is rejected access to corporate policy.
• Legacy data owner identification: Use to identify files and instructions for access to records of the owners of the data and provides a better compliance with safety standards for identification, and archive or delete data stored in SharePoint, which is not used, and the administrative costs and increases storage.
• Database Web Application Security Protection: Protecting SharePoint from existing and future threats to online security, as injection of SQL, control and / or block the use of Microsoft SharePoint SQL database to limit access to users who have a legitimate use of data.
“Microsoft SharePoint offers enterprises a great value as a collaboration tool, but it represents a unique challenge when it comes to ensuring corporate data,” said Amichai Shulman, CTO of Imperva. “Without appropriate security measures in place, run the SharePoint users the risk of leakage of confidential information or open to online attack. SecureSphere Imperva for SharePoint provides the understanding and control over access to data in SharePoint, as well as protection against security threats on the Web.”
In addition, SecureSphere Imperva Announces Operations Manager (SOM), a solution for managing multiple domains, which significantly increases the efficiency of managing the deployment of multiple SecureSphere Server Management MX. SOM meets the scalability of large enterprise and operational service providers, managed security by consolidating management, transparency and accountability in the management of multiple servers, SecureSphere MX, as well as providing medical treatment of all statistics. With SOM enables customers to:
• Managing multiple domain environments or multi-effective
• Increased efficiency
• simplifying the analysis and reporting of large
• Read our blog for more information about the major threats to the security of SharePoint.
• Follow us on Twitter.
Imperva is the pioneer and leading provider of a new class of data security solutions for corporate data with high added value in the data center. With more than 1,400 customers and thousands of businesses around the cloud deployment reserved, Imperva customers include enterprises, government agencies and managed services that rely on Imperva to prevent theft of confidential data from hackers and insiders. Imperva SecureSphere award identifies and protects valuable data on file systems, web applications and databases. For more information, visit www.imperva.com, follow us on Twitter or visit our blog.